Each client is assigned an INVISION Client Partner to manage our overall relationship from planning through implementation of DealMaker at your organization, training and liaison with INVISION after going live.
The Client Partner will:
- Provide experienced project management
- Review your entire sales process flow with appropriate staff members
- Gain an understanding of your strategic ad sales business goals and objectives
- Advise your staff on how to set up DealMaker to best represent your selling inventory, pricing and packaging methods
- Establish how to maintain your inventory and pricing in the most effective manner
- Review your reporting procedures to make the most of the information now at your disposal
- Plan and implement user training across all modules
- Involve the necessary technical staff to configure and maintain the DealMaker operating environment
- Assist in managing any business process changes
Our CP's have extensive industry experience in implementing unique sales strategies using DealMaker. Many clients treat our CP's as business consultants because they understand your business processes and can make valuable suggestions on how to maximize your use of DealMaker-especially when major structure or strategy changes are required. All of our CP's have worked at major media companies in positions such as inventory managers, strategic pricing and planning, account executives and traffic managers. This background makes us more knowledgeable about the user needs and how to satisfy them.
Client Partners will also be your ongoing contact as you implement new features of the software, or identify new requirements that you would like to see included.
The Hot-Line Support Desk will be your primary contact for ongoing questions concerning the use of the software and reporting of any problems that you may encounter.
INVISION offers a full range of services that takes advantage of our industry and technical expertise so each client can make the most of their DealMaker implementation.